Gluten Free & Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Incredibly fudgy low carb brownie paried with tangy swirls of creamy cheesecake.
- For Cheesecake layer
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup swerve
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract For keto brownie layer
- 1 batch (suuuuper fudgy) keto brownies https://low-carb-keto-lifestyle.com/2019/08/14/suuuuper-fudgy-keto-brownies/
- Position a rack in the lower third of your oven and preheat to 350F. Line with parchment paper the bottom and sides of a 8×8 baking pan. Set aside.
- make the cheesecake later first. Add cream cheese and sweetener to a bowl and cream using an electric mixer (faster and easier) or whisk until creamy and smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until fully combined. Set aside.
- Whip up a batch of our (suuuuuuuper fudgy) keto brownies.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into prepared pan, followed by the cheesecake layer. Add the remaining brownie batter in 4 dollops, and swirl the two batters together using a knife.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the center is just set and still ljiggly. This really does vary a lot from oven to oven so give them a check from minute 15 on the first time around.
- Allow to cool completely on a rack. Lift brownies using the edges of the parchment paper and cut into desired size. To get extra clean edges, place in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to cutting.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Recipe Courtesy of gnom-gnom.com