Air Fryer Mini Breakfast Burritos
These air-fried mini burritos are great for a grab 'n go breakfast or even for a midday snack. 7 gram net carbs per burrito.
- 1 package breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1 large potato diced
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper chopped
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- salsa – optional to dip it in
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat stirring frequently, until sausage is cooked, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain.
- Melt bacon grease in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes. Add onion and peppers and continue cooking and stirring until potatoes are fork-tender, onion is translucent and peppers are soft, 2 to 6 minutes. Add sausage and eggs, stir until cooked and completely incorporated into potato mixture, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas in a large skillet or directly on the grates of a gas stove until soft and pliable. Place 1/3 cup chorizo mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold top and bottom of tortillas over the filling, then roll each into a burrito shape. Mist with cooking spray and place in a the basket of an air fryer.
- Air fry at 400F for 4-6 minutes. Flip each burrito over, mist with cooking spray, and air fry until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes more.