Chocolate Pecan Pie Muffins
Dense, sweet low carb muffins packed with chopped pecans and chocolate. They really do taste like pecan pie!!!
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon molasses optional
- 2.5 oz 90% cacao chocolate chopped or Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together granulated Swerve, almond flour, chopped pecans and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and molasses together until smooth. Beat in almond flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake 26 to 28 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool in pan.
Recipe Courtesy of alldayidreamaboutfood