Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Keto Buckeyes)
Keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs are a healthy low carb snack or treat with just 1.2g net carbs each! Keto Buckeyes!
- 1 cup Natural peanut butter (salted, the kind that’s a little runny)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 2/3 cups powdered Swerve
- 2/3 cup peanut flour (no sugar added)
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Peanut butter balls
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Ina large bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla and sea salt. use a hand mixer to beat until smooth.
- Beat in powdered Swerve and peanut flour, until smooth. Adjust salt to taste.
- If the mixture is too sticky or thin to work with, refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Wash your hands with cold water to cool them off. Use an extra small cookie scoop to scoop the peanut butter mixture, shape the balls as needed, and place onto the lined baking sheet. Work quickly and avoid touching the balls too much, or they will melt.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for about 20 minutes, until firm. Chocolate Dip Layer
- Place the chocolate chips into a double boiler on the stove(use a small glass bowl over a saucepan with water in it). Heat the chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- Place a toothpick into the center of each peanut butter ball. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, leaving a small area of peanut butter showing at the top. Place back onto the baking sheet, remove the toothpicks, and smooth over the holes with your fingers.
Recipe Courtesy of wholesomeyum.com