Keto Onion Rings
Rich, crisp and delicious
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 cup pork rinds, crushed – your choice of flavor
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Slice the onion in 1/4″ slices and rinse. Separate the rings carefully. Save the smaller ones for other dishes.
- Dip rings in a bowl of beaten eggs, wait for remainder of egg mixture to drip off back into the bowl.
- Coat the rings in your choice of crushed pork rinds.
- Dip into egg mixture again.
- Coat rings in pork rinds again.
- Place in air fryer at 380F for 5-7 minutes.
- Tip: Use one egg at a time. You do not want to saturate the egg mixture with the pork rinds for the last pieces of onion rings. Also watch out for maltodextrin on the nutrition labels for some of the pork rinds (especially the hot/spicy ones).
Recipe Courtesy of Ketogenic.com