Keto Gingerbread Pound Cake
Mouthwatering taste of Fall
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve brown sweetener
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- powdered Swerve
- or Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 10 to 12 cup capacity bundt pan very well. (I used an angel food cake pan since I couldn’t find my bundt pan. LOL)
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until well combined. Beat in a the brown “sugar” sweetener until lightened and fluffier, about 3 minutes
- Add the eggs one at a tme, beating after each addition. Scrape down the bowl and beaters as needed. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, spices, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt all at once and beat in until well combined. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake 55 to 65 minutes, until the top is set and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes before flipping out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener and/or drizzle with homemade sugar-free caramel sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of All Day I Dream About Food