Minute French Toast
A Super Simple Breakfast
- 3 tbsp plus 1 heaping tsp almond flour
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (add half to batter and use the other half on top)
- 3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- Crack egg into coffee mug. Mix in all ingredients EXCEPT for the butter
- When the batter is smooth and completely mixed, then add your tablespoon of butter right into the center. No need to mix it in or melt it first
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave strength. When it’s done it should still be soft and spongy.
- Carefully slice it in half and stick the two halves in the toaster (I pan fry mine since it holds together better that way)
- Top with more butter, cinnamon, sweetener or sugar free pancake syrup.