Keto Lemon Ricotta Scones
A Rich Lemony Desert or Breakfast Bar
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, baking powder, salt and lemon zest. Add in the eggs, ricotta, and lemon extract and stir until the dough comes together.
- Divide the dough in half and pat into two circles, about 5 to 6 inches in diameter, on the prepared baking sheet. Cut each circle into 6 even wedges. Gently lift the wedges with a spatula and spread around the pan a few inches apart.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until golden brown and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool.
- Whisk the powdered Swerve and lemon juice in a small bowl and drizzle over the cooled scones.
Recipe complements of Swervesweet.com