Keto Belgian Waffles
Wonderful and Easy Breakfast
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Pour the 1/3 cup coconut flour into a large mixing bowl or a food processor
- Place the softened cream cheese in next.
- Pour the maple flavor on top.
- Crack the 6 large eggs and add to the mixture
- Add the Monkfruit or Swerve Sweetener, baking powder and xanthan gum and blend thoroughly.
- Pre-heat your waffle iron and spray with either avocado cooking spray or your preferred non-stick spray.
- You will probably need to cook this waffle on the iron’s darker settings, about 3/4 of the way dark is about right on my waffle iron.
- Cook for about 4 minutes or until the waffle iron tells you it is ready.
- Plate them and smother with butter or toppings of your choice.