Frittata Muffin Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 3 slices chopped cooked bacon or sausage
- Heat oven to 350F
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and cooked bacon or sausage; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake till set, 20-22 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from cups; serve warm.
Recipe Courtesy of Incredible Egg