Egg Roll in a Bowl
An Easy Way to Enjoy Egg Rolls
Ingredients1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 pound ground pork 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage 1 small sliced onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, finely minced 1 teaspoon sea salt 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 tablespoon sriracha 1/4 cup soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds 1/4 cup green onion
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt black pepper and sriracha.
- Saute until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the cabage and soy sauce.
- Saute until the cabbage is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.