Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche
An Easy Way to get Your Fat and Protein for Breakfast
6 large eggs
1/4 cup milk (almond milk if you prefer)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 6 slice of bacon)
1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium (2.5 quart) bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cheese, bacon and avocado. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, use a spoon to push some of the avocado and bacon around to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating once half way through.
- Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe Courtesy of The Wholesome Dish