Keto Cranberry Pecan Biscotti
Low Carb almond flour biscotti studded with cranberries and pecans. A perfect sugar free and gluten free treat!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granular Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (can also sub 1 tbsp. coconut flour)
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dried cranberries Chocolate Dip
- 3 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 ounce cocoa butter (or 1 tbsp. coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, Swerve, baking powder and xanthan gum. Stir in orange zest.
- Stir together melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until dough comes together. Add pecans and dried cranberries and stir until mixed throughout.
- Turn dough out onto baking sheet and form into low, flat log, 10×4 inches. Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm to the touch. Remove from oven and let cool 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250F.
- With a sharp knife, gently cut into 15 even slices. Place slices back onto baking sheet cut-side down and bake for 15 minutes, then flip each slice and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. Turn off oven and let sit inside until cool. Chocolate Dip
- In microwave or double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Dip ends of biscotti in and lay on a waxed paper lined baking sheet until set (you can chill them to set the chocolate faster).
Recipe courtesy of “alldayidreamaboutfood.com”