Coconut Flour Fat Head Dough Pizza
Keto Pizza Fun
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in microwave on high power for one minute. Stir. Place back in microwave on high for another minute. Stir.
- Add in beaten eggs, butter and coconut flour mixture until a dough is formed. Dough should be a bit wet and sticky. Knead dough with your hands to mix it well.
- Roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper into shape of pizza. Use a toothpick or fork to poke holes in the dough.
- Bake for 6 minutes and poke holes in any big bubbles. Bake an additional 3-7 minutes til golden brown.
- Add your toppings and bake again for 3-5 minutes to melt the cheese and heat pizza through.