Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich
Enjoy bread again with this easy Keto Chaffle recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl mix the egg, almond flour and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Pour half of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the rest of the batter to make a second chaffle.
- In a small pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the chaffles and cook on each side for 2 minutes. Pressing down while they are cooking lightly on the top of them so they crisp up better.
- Remove from the pan and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Now make your sandwich with egss and bacon or sausage and cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Midgetmomma.com