Keto Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower “riced” in a food processor
- 1 pork tenderloin chopped into small pieces (about 1/4″)
- 1 large leek (finely diced)
- 3 gloves garlic (minced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 celery (diced)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (chopped)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- pink salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons low salt soy sauce
- ground ginger to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor, then steam it for a few minutes (you can use a rice steamer, but a pot works just as well.
- Saute the meat and veggies (minus the scallions) in tablespoons of ghee or coconut oil with pink salt and pepper in a large skillet until meat is browned and veggies are tender.
- Fold in the riced cauliflower and add the soy sauce, ginger and fish sauce.
- Add the beaten egg and stir fry until fully cooked.
- Season with additional pink salt and pepper to your taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions.