Dr Kellyann's basic detox soup will soothe your soul!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 (15oz.) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Blitz cauliflower in food processor to resemble rice; set aside.
- In soup pot, saute onion in butter over medium-low heat until translucent. Add cauliflower, carrots and celery until tender, about 8 minutes. Add broth, milk and herbs; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 8-10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Dr. Kellyann