Tuna and Cheese Oven Bake
Easy, Cheesey Tuna Bake
- 16 oz tuna (tinned in olive oil)
- 5 oz celery (finely chopped)
- 4 oz parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
- In a large frying pan, fry the celery, pepper and onion until soft.
- In a bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan and chili flakes until well combined
- Stir inthe cooked vegetables; pour mixture into an ovenproof dish
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of the Diet Doctor