Low Carb Crab Florentine Bake
This crab Florentine bake is low in carbs but high in comfort!
- 10 ounce box of frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
- 8 ounce crab meat
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cook the spinach according to box instructions. Drain thoroughly, then spread over the base of a small baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add garlic and flour. Cook for the 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cream, water and wince, and cook until thickened, stirring regularly.
- Add the Parmesan and crab, stir well and check for seasoning. Pour the mixture over the top of the spinach.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and bubbly.
Recipe Courtesy of stepawayfromthecarbs.