Parmesan-sage Crusted Pork Chops
Our simple 3-ingredient cheesy crust transforms budget-friendly pork chops to create this restaurant-worthy star of a mouthwatering Southern feast.
- 1/3 cup super-fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- teaspoon dried sage
- 4 bone-in pork loin rib chops, about 3/4″ thick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 400F in shallow bowl, stir together almond flour, Parmesan cheese and sage. Season both sides of chops with salt and pepper. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat all sides with cheese mixture.
- Coat ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chops; sear 3 minutes per side or until well-browned. Transfer skillet to oven. Bake 10 minutes or until thickest part of meat registers 145F.