Broccoli Cheese Baked Bites
Cheesey Baked Broccoli - oh so tasty.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 180F.
- Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with 1/4 cup of water. Microwave for 3 minutes on high or until broccoli is tender.
- Chop broccoli florets into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small cupcake pan with paper liners, pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and browned.
- Cool for 10 minutes.