Keto Broccoli Salad
A delightful salad for any season
- 1 head broccoli (about 3-1/2 cups) cut into bit sized pieces (stalk removed)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins “optional”
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, apple cider vinegar, swerve, black pepper and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together bite sized broccoli pieces, bacon, red onion, cheddar cheese and raisins. I add peanuts or cashews to mine instead of the raisins.
- Combine the dressing with the broccoli mixture.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for two hours before serving.