Keto Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
Fresh Taste of Summer
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener)
- 1 1/2 teasponn Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted) I used butter
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 – 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) Line amuffin pan with 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and sea salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy with a little extra butter slathered on.
Recipe Courtesy of wholesomeyum