Keto Bang Bang Shirmp
Absolutely to die for Bang Bang Shrimp
- For the Shrimp
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Caribeque Calypso Kick (optional)
- A frying oil with 0 carbs For the Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, sriracha, chili garlic paste, and swerve. Mix to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream and vinegar together then pour over the shrimp, tossing to coat well.
- Heat a skillet or deep fryer to medium-high heat and add your favorite 0 carb oil.
- Toss the coconut flour and Caribeque Calypso Kick to mix evenly, then toss the shrimp in the flour to coat well.
- Add the shrimp to the oil in batches if need be and fry for 3-4 minutes until nicely golden.
- Remove from oil and add the sauce to the shrimp.