Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Chili
Addictive to your taste buds
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained – optional – I can’t eat corn so I leave this out
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon (I used hormel that is in the salad dressing aisle)
- 2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning and salad dressing mix (or 1-1oz packet)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken at bottom of slow cooker
- Add corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chilies, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, ranch seasoning and bacon. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top of chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and shred it with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and stir in the cheddar cheese.