Tastes just like mashed potatoes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons whole milk or almond milk
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add cauliflower; cook, covered, 8-12 minutes or until very tender. Drain.
- Mash cauliflower, adding cheese, butter, seasonings and enough milk to reach desired consistency.
Recipe Courtesy of Tasteofhome.com