Bacon Ranch Chicken (Turkey) Casserole
A casserole the whole family will enjoy
- 1.5 pound cooked chicken, cubed (or leftover turkey)
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, steamed and rained or frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dill (dried dill weed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon bacon crumbles
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces mayo
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep int he refrigerator for a day or two.
- In a big bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and spices and mix thoroughly.
- To the cream cheese mixture, add the chicken, broccoli, 3/4 of the cheese, and the bacon crumbles on top.
- Dump into a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and 2 tablespoons bacon crumbles on top.
- Bake until hot about 15 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Joyfilledeats.com