Cream Cheese Chicken Burrito
Absolutely delicious and I will make again over and over again
- 4 cups picked shredded chicken
- 1/4 c medium picante sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz more cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons more Medium picante sauce
- shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Either pick a whole poached chicken or buy a rotisserie chicken and pick that.
- Beat cream cheese and add picante sauce and spices.
- Add grated cheese and cream cheese mixture to the shredded chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Divide into 4 portions (I made 6 portions out of mine).
- Shape them like a burrito and put on a cookie sheet. Top with remaining cheese and bake for about 10 minutes til cheese melts. (or you can just microwave).
- Top with another Tablespoon of picante , lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.