Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef
Try this easy 20 minute Keto Korean Beef Bowl.
- Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Cauliflower (frozen or fresh riced in a food processor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper (optional) Beef:
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes Garnish:
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 small cucumber
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice. Season with sea salt and black pepper, if desired. Saute for 3-5 minutes, until cooked through. 2 Remove the cauliflower rice from heat, set aside, and cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, beef brother, sesame oil, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set the sauce aside.
- Turn heat back to medium-high. Add another tablespoon olive oil to the wok. Add the ground beef and season with sea salt. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, breaking up with a spatula and stirring occasionally, until browned.
- Make a well in the beef and add the minced garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant, then mix into the beef.
- Pour the sauce over the beef. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until the sauce is reduced and thickened. There won’t be much liquid left.
- Divide the cauliflower rice among plates. Top with ground beef. Garnish with sliced green onions, sesame seeds and cucumber slices.
Recipe Courtesy of WholesomeYum.com