Crunchy Chicken Salad
Hearty, fruity and crunchy.
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunked
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 apple (small, diced, leave the peel on)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of chicken pieces.
- Chop the celery into small pieces.
- Chop the green pepper into small pieces.
- Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
- Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
- Chop the apple into pieces. it’s okay to leave the peel on the apple.
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce or put on crackers.