Keto Fudge Crumb Bars
Low carb and grain-free, these chocolate fudge crumb bars are the healthy answer to Starbucks' oatmeal fudge bars.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Filling:
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8×8″ metal baking pan
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, and salt. Stir in the butter and vanilla extract and toss until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture firmly into bottom prepared baking pan. Bake 8 minutes, until just golden on the edges and then remove (it will not be baked through).
- In a large saucepan, heat the whipping cream and powdered sweetener over medium heat, stirring to combine. Bring to barely a simmer and remove from heat. Add the chopped chocolate and let sit 5 minutes to melt.
- Whisk filling until smooth, then add the vanilla. Sprinkle with xanthan gum and whisk to combine. Pour the filling over the crust and spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle the surface with the remaining crumb mixture. Bake 22 to 25 minutes, until topping is golden brown. Remove and let cool completely.
Recipe Courtesy of alldayIdreamaboutfood.com