Slow-cooker Chicken Buffalo Dip
Scrumptious party food and easy to make!
- 16 ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 2 cups shredded white meat chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Celery and carrot sticks for serving
- Put the cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, buttermilk, hot sauce, xanthum gum, worcestershire sauce, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a slow cooker, and stir to roughly combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours; the mixture should be bubbling and the cheddar melted. Stir until smooth and combined. Sprinkle with the parsley and blue cheese, reduce the heat to warm and serve with celery and carrot sticks.