Crack Keto Biscuits
Delicious whether you are doing a keto lifestyle or not. Loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. SOOOO Good.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup copped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese and mozzarella cheese on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add baking powder, eggs, ranch mix, and almond flour to cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until combined.
- Spray a 10″ iron skillet with cooking spray. divide the dough into 11 or 12 balls and place in skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the refrigerator and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Brush cooked biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with dried parsley, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of PlainChicken