Do you love chili dogs? Then you’ll love this casserole and it’s Low Carb!
Low Carb Chili Dog Casserole
This recipe is wondeful for outdoor cookouts, and it can be made ahead of time. Young and old alike will love it!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans (or for lower carb – get it without beans)
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8″) low carb tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Spread 1 can of chili in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili ‘bed’. Top with remaining can of chili and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes.