Keto Meatloaf Muffins
These make an easy, family-friendly, and freezer-friendly main dish!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 80/20
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or 6 tablespoons almond flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the muffin tin slots. Place in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
- Carefully remove the muffin tin from oven. If there is excess moisture on the top of each muffin, blot the tops with a clean paper towel. Then top each muffin with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin
Recipe Courtesy of forgetsugarfriday.com