Frozen Skinny Paleo & Keto Margarita
This frozen skinny keto margartia is a real thing of beauty! Just like the original, it's absolutely refreshing and intensely citrusy.
- To Garnish
- lemon wedges
- kosher salt For the Margarita
- 3-4 ounces tequila
- 2-4 tablespoons allulose syrup (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest or 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 cups ice as needed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Get your glasses ready first by running a lime wedge through the rim and dipping it in salt. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until slushy in consistency, adding more ice as necessary and sweetener to taste.
If using a powdered sweetener it’s always best to dissolve them in a little hot water prior to avoid any grittiness. You can use anything from allulose, Lakanto (or other erythritol sweeteners) or xylitol. And IF PALEO, feel free to use maple syrup.