Keto Peanut Butter Protein Balls
These no bake keto peanut butter protein balls with protein powder are quick and easy to make and oh so delicious.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (thick and creamy, salted)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein powder (I use Atkins brand)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Swerve (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Peanuts (optional)
- Combine the peanut butter, protein powder, sweetener and vanilla in a powerful blender or food processor. Pulse until uniform, scraping down the sides as necessary. The mixture should be very dense, but able to be pressed together. If it’s too thin, you can add more protein powder and or sweetener to taste.
- Optional: Stir in the chopped peanuts, if you like a little crunch. you can pulse once or twice if it helps mix them in, but don’t full process or they will release their oils and change the consistency of the peanut butter protein balls at the end.
- Optional: Freeze the dough for about 20 minutes to make the mixture firmer and less sticky.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a spoon to grab balls of dough. Roll into balls, preferably using cold hands (wash them with cold water first). Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.