Keto Granola Clusters
These keto granola clusters make a delicious snack or a healthy low carb breakfast. A sweet sugar-free treat that satisfies the craving for crunch.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve Brown
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or maple extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Ina food processor, combine the pecans, coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and salt. Process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. A few larger pieces are okay.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the butter and sweeteners. Whisk until the butter is melted and the sweeteners are mostly dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the nut mixture into the butter mixture until well combined. Transfer the mixture ot the prepared baking pan and spread out evenly. Top with waxed paper or parchment and press down firmly and evenly to a uniform thickness.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and let cool completely, then break into large chunks with your hands.
- Store on the counter in an airtight container for up to a week.
Recipe Courtesy of alldayidreamaboutfood.com