Keto Cheeseburger Soup
Our recipe is so easy, so cheesy, so delicious - it's a cheeseburger in a bowl!
- 1 pound Ground beef 80-20 blend
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots chopped
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 3/4 cup cauliflower chopped fine
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional)
- In a large skillet or stock pot, brown the ground beef until chunks are formed and meat is no longer pink in color. Drain the excess grease.
- Add onions, celery, carrots, cauliflower and cook until softened (about 5 minutes). Add in cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth, milk, and seasonings and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sprinkle of creole seasoning on top.