Keto Mocha Mini Muffins
These tasty keto mini muffins are easy to make, kid-friendly, and totally nut-free! A perfect after school snack or a treat when you're on the go.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups pumpkin seed flour (can sub 2 to 2 1/4 cups almond flour)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a mini muffin pan with silicone or parchment liners.
- In a blender or food processer, combine the eggs, coffee, and vanilla extract. Blend a few seconds to combine.
- Add the pumpkin seed flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend on high until well combined. Add the melted butter and blend again until smooth.
- If your batter is overly thick, add a little more liquid (coffee or water) 1 tablespoon at a time. The batter should be scoopable but not pourable.
- Stir in most of the chocolate chips by hand, reserving a few for the tops of the muffins. Fill the mini muffin cups almost to the top. You will get about 39 mini muffins so you may need to work in batches.
- Add a few of the reserved chips to the top of each muffin. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the tops are set and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool in the pan.