Keto Ham Casserole
This keto Ham Casserole will remind you of Carbonara without all the carbs! It's conveniently made in casserole form, making it a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 16 ounces zucchini noodles
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Saute onion and ham in melted butter n a large skillet over medium-high heat until onions are translucent.
- Combine eggs, egg yolk, broth, heavy cream, garlic powder, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl or measuring cup.
- Add mixture to ham mixture in skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until mixture thickens. Stir in peas and parsley; cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place zucchini noodles in an 8×8 inch baking pan. Top noodles with ham mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes or until Parmesan is lightly browned.