Keto Lemon Bars
If you like lemon you will love these Keto Lemon Bars. They are so good!
- For the shortbread crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup Powdered Swerve For the lemon filling
- 1/4 cup butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Powdered Swerve
- 5 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine your almond flour, melted butter, and powdered sugar, and mix well. Transfer the mixture into the lined pan and press into place.
- Bake the shortbread crust for 15 minutes, or until golden. While it is baking, prepare your lemon filling.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix your butter, lemon juice and powdered sugar. Once it is glossy and smooth, add your eggs, extra egg yolk, and mix well, before adding the coconut flour.
- Remove the shortbread crust from the oven. Moving quickly, add the lemon filling and smooth it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the center is firm but still jiggles slightly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely, before refrigerating for at least 2 hours, to firm up more. Once ready to serve, sprinkle with extra powdered sugar.
- These need to be stored in the refrigerator or will freeze for up to six months.