Keto Peach Cobbler Cake
Peach Cobbler on a keto diet!!!!!
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Peaches peeled and diced
- 1 1/4 cup Erythritol or Sweetener of Choice divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 1/4 cup Almond flour divided
- 11 tablespoons Butter Melted, divided
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F and grease a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, 1/4 cup of erythritol, cinnamon, and xanthan gum. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Next, in a small bowl combine 3/4 cup of almond flour, 1/4 cup of erythritol, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 3 tbsp of the melted butter. The mixture should resemble coarse meal. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, 3/4 cup erythritol, eggs, 8 tbsp melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Once the batter is smooth and uniform, spread into an even layer in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Next spread the peaches on top of the cake batter. Then, sprinkle the cinnamon topping on top of the peaches.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil then place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the op is golden brown and the center of the cake is no longer jiggly.
Recipe courtesy of thismomsmenu.com.