Keto Broccoli Salad
Tasty and healthy all at the same time
- 24 ounce raw Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Bacon, chopped
- 1/4 large Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup avocado Mayo (or similar)
- 1 cup peanuts (or macadamia nuts)
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Separate the Broccoli Florets into as small of pieces as possible and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl combine Avocado Mayo with apple cider vinegar and sweetener and stir for a couple minutes. Some of the sweetener will dissolve, but not all of it right away and that is okay as long as you have it stirred very well.
- Sprinkle with bacon, red onion and peanuts onto the broccoli, and scoop in the mayo mixture.
- fold the ingredients together for a couple minutes, being careful not to be too rough with the broccoli.
- You can serve right away if you prefer your broccoli slad to be crisp and crunchy, or you can cover in plastic wrap or place into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator overnight and serve the next day. This should keep well in the refrigerator for at least 2 days this way.