Double Chocolate Almond Brownies
Moist and chocolatey tasting decadence.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup packed brown Swerve
- 1/4 cup Swerve granulated
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly butter an 8″ baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over very low heat.
- Stir in sugars and vanilla; set aside to cool.
- Add eggs and beat well to incorporate. Stir in almond flour and mix well. Then stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan; Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.