Easy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
You're going to love this creamy, easy keto peanut butter mousse!
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese (room temperature)
- Sugar free chocolate sauce (optional)
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form, about 3-4 minutes. Remove 1/4 of the whipped cream and set aside to use later!
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter and mascarpone cheese, until creamy. Stir in powdered Swerve, until well blended.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the whipped cream, and gently fold, being careful not to break down the whipped cream too much.
- Scoop the peanut butter mousse into serving dishes and top with chocolate sauce (optional) and a dollop of the reserved whipped cream.
Recipe Courtesy of WholesomeYum.com