Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Another great way to eat Zucchini.
- cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (3/4 ounce)
- 1/4 cup plain pork rinds crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4″ thick rounds. Ina medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, pork rinds, salt and a few turns of pepper. Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.