Keto Fried Pickles in Air Fryer
Air fried pickles are perfectly crunchy on the outside, hot and juicy on the inside, and only 2 net carbs each!
- 8 dill pickle spears
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup crushed pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees.
- Place the crushed pork rind crumbs into a shallow bowl or plate.
- Whisk the egg and heavy whipping cream together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Spread the almond flour out in an even layer on a plate, and toss with the garlic powder as well as salt and pepper.
- Coat the pickle spears in the almond flour, then dunk into the egg mixture, and finally, dredge in the pork rind crumbs.
- Place the coated pickle spears into the air fryer, and cook for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Serve with your favorite low carb sauce for dipping if desired.