Keto Fried Pickles in Air Fryer
Air fried pickles are perfectly crunchy on the outside, hot and juicy on the inside, and only 2 net carbs each!
- 8 dill pickle spears
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup crushed pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees.
- Place the crushed pork rind crumbs into a shallow bowl or plate.
- Whisk the egg and heavy whipping cream together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Spread the almond flour out in an even layer on a plate, and toss with the garlic powder as well as salt and pepper.
- Coat the pickle spears in the almond flour, then dunk into the egg mixture, and finally, dredge in the pork rind crumbs.
- Place the coated pickle spears into the air fryer, and cook for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Serve with your favorite low carb sauce for dipping if desired.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these in the oven for about 15 minutes at 450F. They are best baked on a rack over a baking pan.