Crack Keto Biscuits
Delicious! Even if you aren't doing the Keto diet, you will love these biscuits!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese on High for 1 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add baking powder, eggs, ranch mix and almond flour to cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until combined.
- Spray a 10″ iron skillet with cooking spray. Divide the dough into 11 or 12 balls and place in skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the refrigerator and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Brush cooked biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with dried parsley, if desired.