Keto Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Balls
These cheese and bacon balls aren't just fantastic, they are ketotastic
- 5 oz bacon
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 5 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 oz butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Fry the bacon until golden brown. Remove from the pan, and let cool completely on paper towels.
- Crumble or chop the bacon into small pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a bigger bowl, mix the grease left over from frying the bacon (I used about 1 Tablespoon) with all the remaining ingredients by hand, or with an electric hand mixer.
- Place the big bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Make 24 walnut-sized balls, using two spoons. Roll them in the crumbled bacon and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of the Diet Dr.